Monday, September 21, 2009

4 Noble Truths


this is the Buddha of the face on the wall.

1.
http://www.meditationincolorado.org/buddhism_four_noble_truths.htm
this website I learned is the Buddhism has four of the noble truths.there are the know sufferings,abandon origins,attain cessations,practice the path.If we all to do the four noble truths.It is so higher of the truths.every things all has the sufferingslike our family member some day will died or alot of thing to been our not happy and also be sufferings.we need to catch the time for the good time and the time it is the future are has use the last of the life then it to be use the time over.so we must to have wish about the future will be good and the hold the time enogh to do the things.abandon origins we need to begin start it is the stop to want some thing we want so more we need to be the want heart to be low it all is our mind to be our to do.attain cessations is all the people or has the lfe must to have it always has the old,sick,died.then the future the people born it will begin to have the old,sick,died begin and begin.It will not stop.then all the thing is our mind to control so we must to clean our mind to be fresh and positive.then I am in the website to click the topic of the home page then there are more of the things about the Buddhism I will know.

2.
http://enjoymentland.com/2009/03/15/my-honest-take-on-the-4-noble-truths/
I am look this website I have put my though and the website importent way and the speicialway it is all about the learned about the same of the number website.Then this website speical is the it told me the every of the things there will the suffering,origin of suffering is attachment,cessation of suffering is attainable,path to the cessation of suffering.It all the means usually all about the mind and the do the things you use the think way is positive or the negrtive.Then were all the mind of the different.the importent is the mind then the people will be the people to do.I am post the sentences in the this website.

Teacher I have a big test so my blog is not good like the ago.

2 comments:

Savant English School said...

Not bad. You are just missing photos really. I told you I understand about the tests :0) Keep up the good work anyway!

devsoft said...

There are many published definitions of software testing, however, all of these definitions boil down to essentially the same thing - software testing
is the process of executing software in a controlled manner, in order to answer the question "Does the software behave as specified?"